Retail Associate APPLY NOW
Ensures that Customers to The Fashion Exchange have a positive experience while purchasing or selling to the store. This includes answering questions, providing assistance, and engaging customers in casual conversations about fashion. This is a part-time position that has flexible yet expected hours. Must be willing to work late evenings, weekends, special events, and holidays as coverage requires.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand sales goals, plan and execute duties to align with store sales goals and guest engagement, including: merchandising, pricing and placing items on the floor.
- Enable efficient delivery to our guests by leading pick, pack and ship fulfillment work (if applicable)
- Assess backroom, sales floor area and fulfillment reporting any gaps to management
- Be an expert of accuracy and efficiency
- Open and close store including cash register
- Pick, Pack & Ship online orders
- Keep front of store, dressing rooms & warehouse neat, clean organized
- Tag new inventory and enter information into the system
- Demonstrate a service culture that prioritizes the guest service experience
- Schedule Selling Appointments & determine acceptable inventory
- Performs other duties as assigned or required
Required Education Experience
High School diploma or equivalent and 1-2 years of customer service experience is preferred Must have a pleasant demeanor and a genuine interest in communication with members of the public and providing assistance to customers. Knowledge or interest in fashion is preferred. Must have basic computer skills, technical aptitude is strongly preferred.
|||Rocky Mount, Virginia|||||||||86lMPdy2QEpkZOcx|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single|||10|||||||||true